Admitted Yesterday
We had a good trip to Pittsburgh yesterday and I was admitted to UPMC Montefiore Hospital as soon as we arrived. Although I haven't seen my doctor yet, from what other medical professionals here have told me, I have pneumonia again. They started me on IV antibiotics last night, took X-rays, and did bloodwork. Hopefully I will get to see Dr. Pilewski today. I am feeling better just knowing I am here and being cared for.
Comments
I love you,
Debbie
I know you are getting the care you need and hopefully comfort knowing how much you are loved and being prayed for.
I have shared your site with my friends and colleagues at work who are all buying your book.
We are so amazed by your strength and positive will.
You are an inspiration and we love you.
Aunt Jan, Uncle Nick, Emily and Alex
Love you!
Love,
Ken & Sharon Woodruff
PS.
Let us know if we can help distribute your book for you.