My new book is in the process of being edited and reviewed, but should be ready for publication soon. For a sneak peek, check it out at my website: http://www.nancyamatthews.com/ .
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Anonymous said…
Wow! Once again, I think you have a winner there. I loved the sneak peak and look forward to reading the entire book. You are such an inspiration to us all.
I can't wait to read your new book. I use your other book on a daily basis and I just love it. I hope it can help those who are dealing with a terminal illness. I can only imagine the people you are about to touch with this new book. You are amazing and such an inspirational gift from God. Boy, am I ever blessed to call you my friend! I love you! I hope you are getting some rest!
Comments
Love you!
Joni
Love yah,
MB
I can't wait to read your new book. I use your other book on a daily basis and I just love it. I hope it can help those who are dealing with a terminal illness. I can only imagine the people you are about to touch with this new book. You are amazing and such an inspirational gift from God. Boy, am I ever blessed to call you my friend! I love you! I hope you are getting some rest!
Love,
Debbie